Thursday, July 16, 2009

Never Better

I'm back to promoting the homie P.O.S. with a couple new videos. It may have been mentioned before that back in December, in order to push the release of Never Better, P.O.S. shot six videos in a week before heading out on the road with his band, Building Better Bombs.

Up until July 13, videos for Drumroll, Goodbye, and Optimist were the only videos out. Now the world has been blessed with the release of Purexed. There may be one or two more on the way. I don't have the full details on that part.



On another note, Cinemax interviewed P.O.S. during Soundset 09 to get his thoughts on...well, everything concerning what he does, how he does it, and why he does it the way he does.





My standard response at Warped Tour: No, I'm not P.O.S.

And, yes that's me in the video.

Go support P.O.S. on the road while he runs Warped Tour.

P.S. Doomtree has launched their new site. Go check it out!

No comments: