Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Almost Here

I've been on a ridiculous hiatus. In November I spent time with my extended family for Thanksgiving, ran off to Minneapolis for the third time in one year in December for the Doomtree Blowout V, ran back to spend time with my extended family for Christmas, dipped to Virginia and DC, hit Maryland, and came back home. New Years I kept things pretty low (as always), but my stress levels went through the roof with my job, so needless to say, blogging wasn't even a consideration as far as priorities go.

It's now January, and I was working on a "Before You Die" list back in August/September that never saw the light of day. It's a list of 25 items that I was planning on doing a small write-up for each one, but my attention goes in whatever direction the wind is blowing. I'm sorry.

Like I said, I've been working on it again, because for one, it needs to get finished, but also, I want it to be tiiight...! I'm really digging this thing, and I can't wait to share it with others. Maybe people will benefit from my suggestions.

Please remain patient.

No comments: